Kirkless College Engineering Centre
A new multi-disciplined engineering facility.
ASG Fabrications Ltd scope of works:
To supply and install the architectural metalwork package; working with the client`s architects and designers to create a working solution from the clients conceptual design brief.
Design, supply and installation of architectural metalwork comprising;
- Mild steel feature balustrade with stainless steel wire infills to a high level link corridor, feature access stairs, escape stairs and workshop access stairs
- Mild steel galvanised external spiral staircase and balustrade from first floor to the courtyard area.
- Client Name GMI Construction Group PLC
- Location St Andrews Road
- Construction CostsOverall project value 7.5 million – ASG contract value £69,200.00
- Size of project 54,000 sqft